Come and have fun with us in Warwickshire..
Horse riding lessons and holidays with friendly, relaxed riding and expert tuition.
Set in the heart of Shakespeare’s county, close to Warwick Castle, Warwick International School of Riding provides a perfect setting for riding.
Facilities include approximately sixty acres of open grounds and woodland to ride in, offering a variety of interest for beginners and experienced riders alike. There are 3 all weather sand arenas and jumping arenas, coupled with this are two derby banks, cross-country course of up to 35 jumps and a one mile all-weather sand gallop.
Riding Activities Include
- Lessons for all levels
- Hacks away from the centre
- Novice Events
- Cross-Country for experienced riders
- Fun on the one mile sand gallop
- Prize giving- rosettes for everyone
- Trophies to earn
- Residential riding holidays
An invitation to everyone.
Whether you come on your own, or in a group we extend a warm welcome and to make your holiday a fun and safe time.
Warwick International School of Riding
telephone: 01926 494313
- Sixty Acres of Open Ground & Woodland
- 3 All Weather Sand Arenas & Jumping Arenas
- x-Country Course including 2 Derby Banks and upto 35 Jumps
- One-mile All Weather Sand Gallop